Free Zone Company Formation
A Free Trade Zone in a country is a specially designated area for promoting export trade and opening the home economy to outside world.
Free Zones in UAE
- Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Dubai Airport Free Zone
- Sharjah SAIF Zone
- Hamriya Free zone
- Ajman Free zone
- Dubai Media City (Fee Zone)
- Dubai Internet City (Free Zone)
- Knowledge village
- Dubai cars & automotive Zone
- RAK Free Zone
Free Zone Benefits
Currently, there are 15 active Free Trade Zones in UAE, which offers the following incentives to the investors:
- 100% foreign ownership.
- No corporate taxation for 15 years.
- Renewable for an additional 15 years.
- Freedom to repatriate capital and income.
- No personal income tax.
- Full exemption from import duties.
- No currency restrictions.
- No bureaucratic red-tape.
- No recruitment problems.
- Modern efficient communication.
- State of the Art infrastructure.
- Attractive working environment.